loading...

KETO SAUSAGE BALLS HOLIDAY RECIPE


This Keto Sausage Balls recipe is a family favorite and we make them all the time, but especially around the holidays. We know you will love these as much as we do, which is why we had to share them with you.



This Christmas will be the second year that we have to face the holiday without my mother in law. Beverly was like a mom to me and this time of year is bittersweet. One of the things I loved about the holidays was her cooking. She would make the most wonderful and delicious foods.

 She had a few traditional foods that she made every year (foods that were not a tradition for me growing up).

Keto Sausage Balls Ingredients:

1 lb. Breakfast Sausage
1 Large Egg
1 Cup Almond Flour
8 Oz Cheddar Cheese
1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
1 Tbsp Butter (or Coconut Oil)
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt

Keto Sausage Balls Directions:

Preheat oven to 350
Add eggs and spices to a bowl and beat until well combined
Add all other ingredients to egg mixture
Using a cookie scoop and your hands roll sausage mixture into 20-25 sausage balls (I made 23)
Place sausage balls on a cookie sheet
Bake for 16-20 minutes
Store in a sandwich bag or covered bowl in the fridge. My mother in law would leave them sitting out at room temp, but I just can’t do that.

Looking for other holiday recipes like this one? Check out these cookbooks! I own Sweet & Savory Fat Bombs and it is full of delicious recipes!

Iklan Atas Artikel

loading...

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

loading...

Iklan Bawah Artikel

loading...