loading...

CROCK POT SWEDISH MEATBALLS


I never knew how hard it was to become a mother. I didn’t have the respect I should have gave to all the mom’s out there before. I may have shrugged off the “Oh I can’t find a babysitter” or “I would rather spend time with my kids” as an excuse before. Now I get it.



Do you ever go to bed and wonder how on earth you are going to climb out of bed and do it all over again? I do. On a regular basis. That’s right. You may think that I’m all “put together” and “got it going on”, but I’m not.

Crock Pot Swedish Meatballs
Prep Time
10 mins
Cook Time
6 hrs
Total Time
6 hrs 10 mins

Crock Pot Swedish Meatballs ~ Quick and Easy Swedish Meatballs for a busy weeknight!
Course: Dinner
Cuisine: American
Keyword: Crock Pot, Meatballs
Servings: 6 Servings
Calories: 577 kcal

Ingredients

2 1/2 lbs frozen meatballs
10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
10.75 oz can golden mushroom soup
14 oz can beef broth
6.96 oz envelope brown gravy mix
1/2 c. water

Instructions

Whisk everything except meatballs together. Place Meatballs in Crock Pot. Pour mixture over meatballs.
Cook on low for 6 hours.

Iklan Atas Artikel

loading...

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

loading...

Iklan Bawah Artikel

loading...