loading...

The Best Low Carb Keto Cream Cheese Pound Cake


Can I confess that my first attempts at converting my high carb family favorites into keto friendly ones were an epic fail?
They were so bad that I made sure to toss the evidence before anyone could request a taste.



More than a few times,  I would have hubby walk into the kitchen and say “I thought I smelled something baking”? To which I would quickly reply, trust me it was NOT edible, as I wiped my tears of frustration.

Low Carb LCHF Cream Cheese Pound Cake
yield:  12prep time:  10 MINUTEScook time:  35 MINUTESadditional time:  5 MINUTEStotal time:  50 MINUTES
It's a recipe for low carb keto cream cheese pound cake. It's uses with almond flour allowing it to stay low in carbs and keto-friendly. This recipe is favorite in the low carb keto community.

Ingredients

1 ¼ c almond flour
¾ c of sugar substitute
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp of salt
4 eggs
3 ½ oz cream cheese (room temperature )
4 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
1 tsp of vanilla

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a medium sized bowl add the almond flour, baking powder, salt. Set aside
In a large stand-up mixer or handheld electric beater, blend on high the butter with the sugar substitute until the mixture is light and fluffy and well incorporated.
Next add the cream cheese and vanilla and mix well.
Add the eggs one at a time making sure to mix well after each addition.
Lastly, add dry ingredients (the almond flour, baking powder, salt and mix well until batter is fully combined.
In a well-greased cake or 8 inch loaf pan for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown on top. Bake will be done once an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
If making cupcakes bake for 20-25 minutes. This makes 12 cupcakes

Iklan Atas Artikel

loading...

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

loading...

Iklan Bawah Artikel

loading...