loading...

Keto Cucumber Bites


When I saw the recipe for these I just knew had to make them! I love cream cheese and now that I am following a Ketogenic meal plan I use it quite often. It’s low in carbs and has fat in it, which make it a great addition to the plan. I have my cream cheese with veggies these days, instead of bagels!



These cucumber bites are delicious and they are perfect if you are going somewhere and want to take a low carb snack. They actually turn out quite pretty on a tray.


Keto Cucumber Bites
These cucumber bites are to die for! They’re a great low carb snack and are great if you’re following a ketogenic diet!

Ingredients

1 (8oz) package cream cheese softened
1 tbsp bell pepper finely chopped
1 tbsp onion finely chopped
1 tbsp chives finely chopped
1 tsp dill weed
2 cucumbers

Servings:
4

Instructions

In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, pepper, chives, dill weed and onions. Mix well and set aside.
Cut the cucumbers lengthwise, remove the seeds and fill each cucumber half with your mixture.
Then cut again in 1" chunks.

Iklan Atas Artikel

loading...

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

loading...

Iklan Bawah Artikel

loading...