loading...

INSTANT POT CORN ON THE COB (ELECTRIC PRESSURE COOKER)


Are you looking for some easy Instant Pot Recipes? Our Instant Pot Corn on the Cob is incredibly simple to make and one of our favorite electric pressure cooker recipes.



Cris here. I love me some corn on the cob and for a long time I have LOVED our Crock Pot Corn on the Cob. So the other day I decided to give it a try in my Instant Pot and I LOVED how quickly and effortlessly it cooked up! I love having a slow cook and quick cook version of our favorite recipes.

Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
Are you looking for some easy Instant Pot Recipes? Our Instant Pot Corn on the Cob is incredibly simple to make and one of our favorite electric pressure cooker recipes.
Prep Time
15 mins
Cook Time
5 mins
Total Time
20 mins

Ingredients

6 Ears of Corn - Shucked and Cleaned
1 Cup of Water
¼ Cup Butter-Melted
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
3 Tbsp Fresh Parsley-Minced
1 Tbsp Fresh Chives- Minced (I use Freeze Dried)
Salt and Pepper to Taste (I used Kosher Salt)
Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory

Instructions

Pour water into the bottom of your Instant Pot
Stack ears in pot.
Lock lid and set vent to seal.
Choose manual and set for 5 minutes under high pressure with the warming feature off (double tap manual button to turn warming off).
In a large bowl combine butter, lemon juice, parsley and chives
After cooking, quick release and carefully remove corn and place in bowl or if you would like to eat the corn off the cob, use a corn zipper to remove kernels from cob and place kernels in the bowl.
Salt and pepper to taste and toss in bowl with butter mixture to coat.

Notes

If you are looking for the slow cooker version of this recipe, you can find it here: Crock Pot Corn on the Cob.
I have tried this in both my 6 quart Instant Pot and my 6 quart Farberware Electric Pressure Cooker.
We LOVE using a corn zipper to remove corn from the cob for recipes or easy eating of fresh corn.
Here is a current list of all our electric pressure cooker recipes so far.
As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.

Iklan Atas Artikel

loading...

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

loading...

Iklan Bawah Artikel

loading...