loading...

HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER BALLS EASY KETO LOW CARB


I decided a few weeks ago when I began planning all the delicious Christmasy things I wanted to make this year that healthy peanut butter balls were near the top of the list.



Natural light hitting melted chocolate and making it glow has to be one of the most beautiful things ever. It’s not quite as shiny when it sets so I love taking some shots right after I dip my healthy peanut butter balls in the sugar-free chocolate.

Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
Prep Time
20 mins
Total Time
20 mins

Course: Dessert, Snack
Cuisine: American
Keyword: healthy peanut butter balls
Servings: 18
Calories: 194 kcal

Ingredients

1 cup salted peanuts finely chopped (not peanut flour)
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup powdered sweetener such as swerve
8 oz sugar-free chocolate chips

Instructions

Mix together the chopped peanuts, peanut butter, and sweetener. Divide the dough into 18 pieces and shape into balls. Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until cold.
Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or on top of a double boiler. I microwave chocolate chips, stirring every 30 seconds until they are 75% melted. Then I just stir until the rest melt.
Dip each peanut butter ball in the chocolate and place back on the wax paper. Refrigerate until the chocolate sets.

Iklan Atas Artikel

loading...

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

loading...

Iklan Bawah Artikel

loading...