loading...

CLASSIC YELLOW KETO BIRTHDAY CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING


This Classic Yellow Keto Birthday Cake with Chocolate Icing looks just like my mom used to make, thanks to Pillsbury or Betty Crocker. My version is much healthier. It is sugar-free, gluten-free, grain-free, low carb, keto, and a THM S.



That’s right, I share a birthday with one of my babies. When I found out I was due with my second child near my birthday I really hoped I wouldn’t have her on the same day. I wanted her to have her own day.
Classic Yellow Keto Birthday Cake with Chocolate Icing
Prep Time
40 mins
Cook Time
20 mins
Total Time
1 hr

This is the best birthday dessert ever. My Classic Yellow Birthday Cake with Chocolate Icing is so rich and decadent no one will know it's keto low carb or THM friendly!

Course: Dessert
Cuisine: American
Servings: 12 servings
Calories: 185 kcal

Ingredients

Yellow Cake Ingredients:
1 stick of butter softened
1/2 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
6 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup Nancy's Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
Chocolate Icing Ingredients:
1 stick of butter softened
1 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
1/2 cup cocoa powder sifted
4 tbsp half and half
2 tbsp Nancy's Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
Sugar free chocolate chips to garnish, if desired

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350.
In a bowl with an electric mixer cream the butter and sweetener until light and fluffy. Add the yogurt and vanilla and beat until combined. Add the eggs one at a time mixing after each. Stir in the flours, baking powder, and salt until thoroughly combined. Divide batter between 4 round cake pans lined with parchment paper and cooking spray.
Bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes until the cake springs back when lightly pressed with your finger and the edges are golden. Cool completely.
Icing Instructions: Beat the butter and sweetener until smooth. Add the cocoa powder and half and half. Beat until smooth. Add the yogurt. Use to ice the cooled cake.

Iklan Atas Artikel

loading...

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

loading...

Iklan Bawah Artikel

loading...