loading...

Slow Cooker Cheesesteak Sandwiches


I LOVE me some Philly Cheesesteak! And while I admit that I haven't been to either Pat's or Gino's in Philladeplpia, this slow cooker Cheese Steak Recipe is pretty incredible. And it's basically a dump recipe, which is my favorite kind. Just throw everything in the slow cooker. I wasn't actually able to make them for my family for dinner. I didn't have time, so it had to be done on a Sunday afternoon. They were done at about 3pm, and then I photographed them.

My 11-year-old son had 2 of friends over, though. They came in from playing outside and immediately said, “What is that smell??? I want that!” As soon as I finished taking photos, all 3 of the boys devoured the sandwiches, saying things like “oh my gosh this is so good.” So yeah… they're good.



Cheesesteak Sandwiches - Instant Pot

Prep time:  15 mins Cook time:  55 mins Total time:  1 hour 10 mins
Serves: 6

Ingredients

2 green peppers, sliced
1 onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
2 - 2 1/2 lbs. thinly sliced steak (I used top round)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 envelope dry Italian dressing mix
1 cup water
1 beef bouillon cube
6 slices of provolone cheese
6 hoagie rolls

Instructions

Place all the ingredients in the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker (except for the cheese and rolls).
Using pressure cooker setting, seal and cook for 40 minutes. Or cook for 4-8 hours in the slow cooker on low.
Let in naturally depressurize for 10 minutes (Instant Pot only).
Release the steam and open the Instant Pot (Instant Pot only).
Scoop out the meat/veggies into the rolls.
Place the rolls on a cookie sheet and top with a slice of cheese per sandwich (cut in half)
Broil for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
Enjoy! And feel free to dip the sandwiches in the leftover juice.

Iklan Atas Artikel

loading...

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

loading...

Iklan Bawah Artikel

loading...